Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”)
for Lendingpot & Small & Medium Enterprises
- Access to use of this Website is subject to these T&Cs. By accessing and using this Website, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
- We reserve the right to amend these T&Cs without notice by amending this page. The amended T&Cs will be effective from the date they are posted on this Website. As these T&Cs may be amended, you should check them whenever you visit this Website. Your continued use of this Website will constitute your acceptance of the T&Cs, even in the case where the T&Cs have been amended.
- The terms, “we”, “us”, “Lendingpot Group” or “Lendingpot” means Lendingpot.sg and/or IFS Capital Ltd or its related corporations and/or affiliates.
- “You”, “Borrower”, Small Medium Enterprises (“SMEs”) means users of our Business Loan application service, where a Business Loan Request may be posted in our Business Loan Marketplace.
- Lendingpot is an online service provided by IFS Capital Ltd that is administrated through this Website as a digital platform.
- This online service enables SMEs to be connected to multiple Relationship Managers of third party financial institutions in order to research, compare and obtain financial products.
- The material herein prepared and its online services are for informational purposes only without regard to any particular user’s investment objectives, financial situation or means and should be relied upon solely or in isolation. You should always check the suitability, adequacy and appropriateness of the product or service that is of interest to you and it is your sole decision whether to obtain or refrain from obtaining any product or service, offered through this Website or otherwise. If you are in doubt as to the suitability, adequacy or appropriateness of any product or service referred to on this Website, we suggest that you seek independent professional advice before you obtain any product or service via this Website.
- Nothing on this Website is or shall be considered or construed as, an offer, solicitation or recommendation by us or any third party to sell, buy, give take issue, allot or transfer, as the giving of any advice in respect of any product or service in any jurisdiction or representation that any product or service in any jurisdiction or representation that any product or service described herein suitable for you.
- Any discussion of the risks contained herein with respect to any product or service should not be considered to be a disclosure of all risks or complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned. You should neither construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting advice nor make this service the primary basis for any investment decisions made by or on behalf of you, your accountants, or your managed or fiduciary accounts, and you may want to consult your business advisor, attorney and tax and accounting advisors concerning any contemplated transactions.
- Lendingpot reserves the right to refuse to provide a product or service to any entity.
- This online service provided by Lendingpot does not entail a monetary charge. This means that it is a complimentary service provided by Lendingpot to SMEs. However, Lendingpot reserves the right to implement a charge to this service.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, the copyright and all other intellectual property in the contents of this Website (including, but not limited to, all design, text, sound recordings, images, links, logos, business names, trading names, service marks, trade marks, or internet domain names) are the property of Lendingpot and/or its holding company and/or its subsidiaries and/or the subsidiaries of its holding company (together the “Lendingpot Group”). As such, they may not be reproduced, transmitted, published, performed, broadcast, stored, adapted, distributed, displayed, licensed, altered, hyperlinked or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of the Lendingpot Group.
- The information and materials contained in or accessed through this Website as provided on as “as is” and “as available” basis and are of a general nature which have not been verified, considered or assessed by any member of the Lendingpot Group in relation to the making of any specific investment, business, financial or commercial decision. Such information and materials are provided for general information only, do not represent our views, opinion or advice and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.
- While Lendingpot group uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this Website is accurate and up to date, the Lendingpot Group does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this Website and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus and other malicious code), is given in conjunction with such information and materials or this Website in general.
- Any views, opinions, advice or assistance which is given or provided to you by a third party after you have used this Website do not represent our views, opinions, advice or assistance and are not checked, monitored, reviewed, verified or endorsed by us. We do not endorse recommend or take responsibility for any third party who provides you with any views, opinions advice or assistance. You act or refrain from acting on any third party’s views, opinions, advice or assistance at your sole risk and sole discretion and you are solely responsible for any decision to act or refrain from acting on such views, opinions, advice or assistance. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with such views, opinions, advice or assistance.
- Under no circumstances shall Lendingpot Group be liable regardless of the form of action for any failure of performance system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access in connection with your accessing this Website and/or using the online services even if the Lendingpot Group has been advised as to the possibility.
- In no event shall Lendingpot Group be liable to the SME or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses, costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, an indirect, special incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this Website or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided at this Website, regardless of the form of action and even if the Lendingpot Group had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
Disclaiming Liability from Third Party Acts
- The Lendingpot Group may include hyperlinks to Websites on the Internet are owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you and the Lendingpot Group cannot accept responsibility for the contents of or the consequences of accessing any linked Website or any link contained in a linked Website. Furthermore, the hyperlinks provided in this Website shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation or verification of such linked Websites or the contents therein by the Lendingpot Group. The Lendingpot Group has not tested any information, software or products found on any of the linked Websites and therefore does not make any representations with respect thereto, including and representations regarding the content or sponsor of the linked Website, or the suitability or appropriateness of the products or transactions prescribed therein. You agree that your access to and/or use of such linked Websites is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of access and/or use contained therein.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and save the Lendingpot Group harmless against all damages, losses, expenses and costs (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by the Lendingpot Group in connection with or arising from (1) your access of this Website and/or use of the online services, or (2) your access and/or use of the products and services provided by third parties, or (3) your breach of any these T&Cs.
- The information and materials herein are subject to change (including without limitation, modification, deletion or replacement thereof) without notice. The Lendingpot Group may terminate your access to this Website and/or your use of the online services at any time without notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- By accessing this Website and/or using the online services, you agree that such access and/or use, as well as these T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of these T&Cs to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable from and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Last updated: 6 December 2018